Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Not Just Another Saturday - Up Close & Personal

Flights can be routine, but the appearance of this C-17 made this flight special. I have never seen a refueling operation in progress. First-things-first, you have to get up close and personal.

Both planes are moving pretty fast...they have to get in sync. Things are not really going to happen at this distance. We are talking about flying close.

Risk for the right reasons has it's reward. The hard part is knowing when & Who to trust.

1 comment:

Stephanie Thompson Smith said...

What an awesome experience! I did not hear about this adventure until I read your blog. I bet you were ready to strap on your parachute, just like old times. I am glad that you were able to fellowship with other pastors. You are a wonderful man who truly loves God and I hope that he continues to bless the Goldsboro Wesleyan Church. Love your daughter, Stephanie Thompson Smith